Okay, so let’s show you how to get your PayPal API signature from WooCommerce with some easy steps.
- Go to your PayPal Account and login. Login here…
- When logged in select TOOLS from the top navigation bar
- Scroll down to manage your business and select the icon monitor with API Access
- On the pop up screen select “Select API” button
- You will have 2 option to choose from: select Option 2 – Request API credentials to create your own API username and password
- Follow the link and you will be given the info below, this is what is to be entered into your WooCommerce cart.