There are several things that you are legally required to add to your website by law (UK). There are additional requirements if you are a Limited Company.
Legal requirements if you ARE NOT a limited company
These requirements apply to all UK websites:
- Full contact details for the website owner - these should include a contact telephone number, email address and postal address. Simply having a contact form isn't enough.
- VAT registered companies should show their VAT registration details.
- Terms and conditions of sale if you sell from your website.
- Clear pricing if you sell from your website.
Legal requirements if you ARE a limited company
These are in additional to the aforementioned requirements:
You should display your registered company name, registration number and address. In our footer you will see our details displayed as - Navitas Design Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 08401723.
- The links to Iubenda gives a 10% discount and Navitas also gets a referral fee.