There doesn’t seem to be an option to change the IPS tag with HostPapa in the domain settings.
If you are with Host Papa and you have a .co.uk domain name you can request to cancel the domain name, here’s how.
- Open your HostPapa dashboard.
- On your navigation bar select Our Services
- You will see a domains tab in the new page – press the + sign to show your domains
- Select the domain you need to change the IPS tag on
- At the bottom of the options box you will see a listing for Request Cancellation
- Step 1 of 3: Your domain should be checked on the new screen
- Step 2 of 3: Complete the following box
Please tell us why you’re cancelling
- Next choose yes from the drop down: Would you like to transfer your domain to another provider?
- Next complete your new IPS tag: Please enter the new IPS TAG you would like to transfer the domain to:
- Contact your new provider to let them know you are have changed the IPS tag and they can initiate the transfer.