Do you want to learn to get more from your WordPress website?
Our WordPress Training can provide you with the knowledge to update your new or existing web site. If you are based in Bicester, Buckingham, Banbury or Aylesbury we can visit you onsite and show you how to make changes to your content.
These changes include:
- Pages and posts, what are they and how do they work
- Where to find stock images and optimising them
- How to add galleries
- How to add video content
- How to use the menus
- How to organise your posts into an easy to search blog
Other things we can help you with
- Learning how to make the changes recommended by Search Engine Optimisation tools
- You may have a WordPress web site and need to understand how to get the most from it
- As your content ages you may decide to change pages or add testimonials and case studies
- You may have a basic knowledge and feel that you are ready to make more technical changes yourself
Do you like the idea of creating your own WordPress website?
You may be creative and would love the be armed with enough information to build your own website but know that it needs to be done properly. We can help you with setting up hosting, buying a domain, installing a premium framework and theme as well as setting up plugins and training. Our one day 1-2-1 workshops can get you started on the road to creating blogs or creating your first business website.
What you get:
- Domain name
- Hosting and SLL with Navitas Design
- Training on themes and plugins
- How to maintain your website
- How to add contact forms
- What legal requirements you need to fulfil
- Basic SEO training
- All of the updating we mention above
- On-going support videos
Ruth Holroyd – What Allergy Blog
"Lorraine has helped me take control of my blog and in just under an hour on the phone we achieved so much. I’m now buzzing with ideas of how I can improve it, change it, add stuff and more importantly make money from it. I will definitely be using Lorraine again in the near future as I have a growing list of more things to do and would recommend her services to anyone with a WordPress blog who wants to understand all the clever things it can do."
If you need tailored training to help you get more from your WordPress website
call us on 01869 278217 or email email@example.com